Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing six cute outfit ideas for summer. All of the pieces are under $40 and were ALL a part of my latest online order so as soon as these babies deliver, I plan to share more about each piece through Instagram stories 😉
- Number One – The minute I saw this adorable white set, I knew I had to order it! I really hope it lives up to my expectations because I plan to wear this baby during our summer beach vacation! I cannot wait to get it in the mail so I can share more about the fit, style, quality, etc. It comes in 10 other colors, including pink and black! Check out the set to see if it speaks to you for your next summer vacation too!
- Number Two – I love a good basic loose dress! For this particular polka dot dress, I love the ruffle hemline and buttons. It’ll look super cute with my plain white Madewell sneakers 😉
- Number Three – I am expecting this baby to deliver later today. If that’s the case, I’ll share more about it on Saturday morning. I plan to wear it to my cousin’s baby shower with a cute high bun. Can’t wait to share more!
- Number Four – This maxi dress should arrive by Saturday, and if that’s the case, I’ll share more details through IG stories on Sunday. I love the high slit, pattern, and the fact that it’s strapless. It comes in various designs and colors! With 9K+ positive reviews, I am sure it’ll be a winner in my book too.
- Number Five – This adorable cutout dress won’t arrive until next week, and as soon as it does, I promise to share more about it through IG stories. I love the cutout in the front, the color, and a-line style! It comes in PLENTY of colors and prints so if you don’t like the baby blue color, check out the rest of the colors to see if something else catches your eye!
- Number Six – I freaking LOVE this red set. The only downfall is, it won’t deliver until June 🙁 I hope something changes and it arrives sooner. I love a good set for a beach summer vacation, if you love two-piece sets as well, head over to this blog post to see more of my personal picks!
Well, that’s a wrap on today’s cute outfit ideas for summer. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or insight, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a DM on Instagram or comment below on this blog post. I love hearing from you!
Ps. To read all about the top five blog posts from last month, head over to this blog post 😉
Please note this blog post contains affiliate links that help support the blog should you decide to make a purchase. All opinions, ideas, thoughts are my own. And no one else’s. Because I value your trust and readership, I would not do anything to violate it. Thank you for your continued support!