Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I sharing the top five posts in April. As always, this is something I like to do for those who live life on the go and don’t have much time to spare. And since I value your precious time, if I can give you the scoop from the month before, I will. 😉
The top five posts in April were…
- For the Ambitious Girl Living an Unfulfilled Life – Just with the title alone, if it sparks your interest because it sounds relatable, I highly recommend to read this blog post. It is a message for the girl who has big dreams but perhaps is a bit conflicted on her next move.
- Birthday Weekend in Fredericksburg, TX – Are you visiting Texas hill country this spring or summer?!? This blog post has a great list of wineries I checked out last year during my birthday weekend.
- Our 3-day Getaway to Tulum – Are you planning a beach vacation to Tulum this summer?!? I highly encourage you to read this blog post to learn how we spent our 3-day weekend getaway so you can also maximize your time there too.
- Little Black Faux Leather Dresses – This blog post has once again made it to the top five…pretty cool!
- I’ve Been Using the 90-day Monk Planner – Are you interested in a new planner that captures mindfulness and productivity? Read all about the 90-day Monk Manual I’ve been using since January! I absolutely love this planner and suggest it to any goal getter reading this.
Well, that’s a wrap for today! As always, if you feel compelled to share a comment, or say hello, please email me at email@example.com. You can also shoot a DM over on Instagram and I’ll be sure to reply as soon as I am able to 😉 Thanks so much for reading and wish you a lovely rest of the evening!