Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing the bachelorette party decorations we used for my little sister’s bachelorette party in Napa Valley.
Of course with the party being in wine country, it was only appropriate to decorate around the theme of Rosé All Day. Plus, I was also thinking of her wedding theme and colors, which included white with a touch of greenery,
Bachelorette Party Decorations
Below you’ll see a lot of the decorations we used to create the balloon arch pictured above. Huge shoutout to my amazing sister-in-law that handles balloon arches very well – she made it look so easy!
Aside from the main decorations you would like to use, please take note of the below listed items. You will want to ship some of these essentials in advance.
- Helium Tank: This little sucker is required for the 36″ white balloons.
- Heavy Duty Tape: Don’t forget heavy duty tape for emergencies!
- Scissors: Don’t forget the scissors!
- Clear Stringing Material: This is what we used to string the balloons for the arch. Although, the balloon kit comes with its own string as well! It doesn’t hurt to have extra on hand.
- Electric Balloon Pump: WOW – this pump was a lifesaver. If you don’t own one, I highly encourage you to purchase one.
- Champagne Bottle Balloon Kit: I was impressed with this little kit. It included everything needed to create a beautiful garland. The vendor even shipped extra champagne bottle balloons, which was a cool surprise!
- Rose Gold & White Balloons: I actually wanted to use helium on some of these extra balloons, however, we pretty much used most of the helium on the big white balloons (mentioned above), and my sister was running low on patience, lol! Instead, we blew them up and sprinkled them throughout the room and beds.
- Rose Gold Bride-to-be Balloon Sign: I think a bride-to-be balloon sign is a must for every bachelorette party. Makes a great backdrop and reminds everyone who’s party it is 😉
Bridal Party Gift Ideas
I decided to gift the girls a bunch of goodies that I thought would be essential during the trip. I got cute floral bags and filled them with wine wipes for the teeth, a hand sanitizer, a small loofah, snacks, electrolyte packets, a face mask, a white headband, a mini scope bottle, makeup remover wipes, and so much more.
If you want to do something similar, try to match the theme, if you can. Get creative with it and make the bridal party kits fun!
Check out the below curated picks for inspiration.
I know how stressful it can be to plan a bachelorette party so I really hope this blog post helps narrow down the bachelorette party shopping list. If you have any questions about the bachelorette party decorations, please never hesitate on reaching out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me on Instagram. I am always happy to help!
Ps. If you would like to know our Napa Valley itinerary, check out THIS BLOG POST.