Woah – and just like that, we are in October! Happy, happy October!!!
I am very excited about this month because in just 14 days, my little sister gets married! I swear, it feels like they have been engaged for ten years. (Jk, jk! But on the real, they have been dating for one decade!) Anyway, if you are new to the blog, welcome! I basically write my top five posts from the previous month (in this case September) just for you. I believe it’s a great way for me to welcome and acknowledge new readers. It’s also a great way for my busy gals to catch up and find out what was popular last month.
Having said that, the top five posts in September were:
- Napa Valley Bachelorette Party Itinerary – I know the Napa Valley region is experiencing wildfires at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with them as they overcome this challenging time. If you ever have the opportunity to visit whenever it’s safe again, I shared our recent itinerary with winery and restaurant suggestions. It is an amazing place to visit with your best girlfriends, or significant other. The beautiful landscapes, exquisite local wines, and winery estates, are something worth traveling for at least once in your lifetime.
- Bachelorette Party Decorations – If you are planning a bachelorette party in your near future, this blog post covers all of the decorations used for my sister’s bachelorette party last month. I shared photos of how we decorated the room too so I hope you find them useful 😉
- Top Tips on How to Plan a Bachelorette Party – On this blog post, I shared ten tips on how to plan a bachelorette party. If you have no idea how to plan one, this blog post has you covered!
- Cotton Candy Deep V Cut Dress – This was one of the dresses I wore last month in Napa. It is so freakin’ cute and lightweight. I also love the backside. (I know we are creeping into cooler temperatures, however, I don’t see why this dress would be considered out of style next spring/summer.)
- A Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe – Fun fact: I launched the blog on September 22, 2016, aka the first day of fall. Long story short – I resurfaced my very first blog – A Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe. If you try it, I would love to know your thoughts 😉
For my new faces around here, I went ahead and shared a few fun facts below:
- I have been living in Houston for seven years – time freaking flies!!!
- I went to school at the University of North Texas.
- My major was Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Marketing.
- I am fluent in Spanish.
- I grew up in Bryan, TX.
- I met my husband in second grade.
- I wanted to be an actress once upon a time.
- I tried to start a band when I was younger, lol! We (aka my cousin and sister) actually tried to produce a music video.
- I love to cook, I find it therapeutic.
- I love being outdoors. Nothing like a good grounding sesh.
If you are not following me on Instagram, I encourage you to do so 😉 I share on the daily and usually post my outfits of the day in hopes of spreading a little inspo.
The purpose of this blog is to share content that is valuable, entertaining, helpful, and resourceful. I post at least three times per week…usually Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s. If there is a specific topic you are interested in, I always welcome ideas. Don’t be shy in sliding into my dm’s on Instagram or email at email@example.com – I love to hear from my readers <3