Happy, happy Friyay! Hope you’re having a lovely day so far. Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I sharing the top five posts in March. As you probably know, this is something I like to do for those who live life on the go and don’t have much time to spare. I value your precious time so if I can give you the scoop from the month before, I will. 😉
The top five posts in March were…
- My Morning Protein Smoothie Recipe – Well, this is cool! Who knew my morning protein smoothie recipe would be number one in March?!? If you have yet to check out this recipe, and would appreciate an easy protein recipe, go check it out! I’d love to know your thoughts.
- Birthday Weekend in Fredericksburg, TX – It’s that time of year to begin planning a spring getaway or summer vacation. This blog post covers all of the wineries we visited last year on my birthday. Not to mention, I covered all of the details about our adorable Airbnb.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Read The 10X Rule – I highly recommend this book for the goal getter and ambitious individual.
- Houston’s Self-Serving Wine Bar: Roots – Very impressed this blog post made it to the top five considering I posted it late in the month. This definitely lets me know to continue sharing places in the area 😉
- Little Black Faux Leather Dresses – This one keeps resurfacing each month, especially after wearing my black faux leather dress last month so I had to refresh it with new faux leather dresses. Although, I must admit, they’re becoming harder to find so here’s to hoping my picks are still available.
Well, that’s a wrap for today! I wish you a very happy weekend! I plan to enjoy the rest of today (and this weekend) in beautiful New Orleans with my beautiful soul sister who I hadn’t seen in SO long. Stay up-to-date with our jazzy adventures by following along on Instagram stories.
As always, if you feel compelled to share a comment, or say hello, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also shoot a DM over on Instagram and I’ll be sure to reply as soon as I am able to 😉 Thanks so much for reading!