After ruining my previous pink luggage, a story I’ll save for later, I was in the market for a new luggage set. During my research, I came across Away, a luggage company with a local store in Houston so I decided to check them out. Long story short, this girl was sold. The Away luggage is worth it – and here’s why…
- Their limited lifetime warranty is everything any traveler could have ever dreamt of. Let me explain – if your luggage breaks, or cracks, on one of your trips, you can take it to the store to see if there’s anything they can do to repair it. If the luggage is not repairable, they’ll replace it at no cost to you. Need I say more?
- You have 100 days to change your mind. This means, if you decide you no longer love your luggage, you can return it for a full refund. And no, it doesn’t matter if you used it on your last trip. How freaking awesome is that?!? I mean…I don’t know who else in the industry would even consider this as an option. (If you decide to personalize your luggage, unfortunately, this wouldn’t apply to you.)
- Their prices are freaking amazing! The reason Away luggage is affordable compared to other luggage manufacturers is because they sell directly to the consumer. Therefore, there is no need to markup the price because they sell through their stores, or online.
- Some of the Away carry-ons have a removable 37-watt lithium-ion battery located underneath the handle. The battery is allowed in the cabin and can be carried onto any flight, which is amazing for someone who is always on the go, or forgets to charge a device.
- Additionally, Away offers a great variety of beautiful solid colors, including my favorite blush pink, olive green, black, white, and many more. Every once in a while, they’ll drop limited editions, which have included unique colors and patterns in the past.
- Their luggage design is everything because it’s simple, modern, and sophisticated. The creators of Away knew exactly what was missing in the market and they freaking delivered. Just so you know, there are three types of material to choose from: nylon, polycarbonate, and aluminum, so there’s something for everybody.
- Last, but not least, their customer service is amazing – at least that was my experience at the Houston store. Because of this, they have a loyal customer for life.
Well, that’s a wrap for today. if you would like to learn more about Away, please head over their FAQs page here. Also, in case you’d like to shop, I am going to add a referral link here, this link will give you $20 off your entire purchase. For any additional questions, email me at email@example.com or send a DM on IG. As always, thank you so much for reading!
Ps. Not sure what to pack? Check out this blog post with a complete guide on travel essentials.