Happy Sunday!!! Hope you are having a wonderful morning so far! If you are a new reader, welcome. Every month, I share the top five posts from the previous month. I am a little late in sharing July’s top five blog posts, but hey, better late than never. July was known as “love month” and I shared various topics around marriage/wedding. I did it last year and enjoyed it so much so I stuck to the theme again this year!
On that note, here were the top five blog posts last month:
- Whittington bridal picks – This was one of my top three favorite things that happened in July! I shared details about the bridal shop I purchased my wedding gown from, selected my top picks, and took you on a little tour! In case you missed the action, you can watch the IGTV video here. I love that I now have two Whittington Bridal sisters in my family (both of my cousins purchased their gown from here too). A third one may be in the making…
- White on white summer combo – I knew this little number would be a favorite. It isn’t too late to grab your white on white summer combo either! Girl – the top is $5 and the pants are on clearance! JUMP. ON. IT. OHHH – did I mention it’s tax free weekend?!? How perfffff.
- If you are not doing this…you should be – I am so happy you girls are interested in this topic – finances. I know it isn’t the most excited thing to talk about (I mean, for some people) but it is super important! Whether you’re single or married, this applies to every person. I highly encourage you to read it in case you haven’t. (Proud moment when my little sister opened her high yield savings account.)
- Tote handbag picks – Well, well, well, I had no clue this one would be a top five blog post, but hey, I guess it makes sense since school is about to start! I wonder if handbags are tax free…hmm. Anyway, all of my picks are still available but some colors are already sold out! Grab yours while they’re still in stock!
- Second year wedding anniversary – Heading to Napa Valley anytime soon?!? This is your guide! I share details about our second year wedding anniversary trip, everything you need to know to plan for an amazing time!
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day! I am off to planning and organizing content for the upcoming weeks! Thank you so much for reading, xoxo.