I consider the following #profreshfridaypicks essential for fall/winter, and trust me when I say this, you don’t want to miss out on these huge savings.
In case you are not aware, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is happening right now and it’s ending soon. So what’s the Nordstrom Anniversary sale? It’s basically when fall/winter items drop in price, and once the sale ends, they go back up to the regular price. It’s a great opportunity to stock up on necessary items for the upcoming seasons. I scouted options under $50 that are perfect for the office!
- This mock neck sweater comes in three other colors but this one is for sure my favorite! Love the rolled up sleeves and the length.
- Because cowl neck sweaters are my favorite. Would love if they restocked the Mauve color…we shall wait and see.
- This oatmeal color sweater comes in four other colors – pink and light pink included.
- This is a not-so-chunky sweater. I love skintight sweaters because you can easily tuck them in your favorite jeans without feeling uncomfortable. This option comes in seven other colors – the price is even better.
- This burgundy knit midi skirt is a beautiful color for the fall/winter. It has pockets and comes in black as well.
- So many great reviews on this Vince Camuto ponte skirt. The price is pretty hard to beat for this designer!
The sale ends on Sunday, August 4th. Happy shopping!