Sooo excited to share Black Friday finds this year! Last year, I shared picks through Instagram stories since we participated in the chaos, but since we aren’t joining the madness this year, I am doing things a little bit different.
For this blog post, you can expect only a compilation of deals happening at my favorite retailers. To see all of my actuals finds (or picks), please head over to this page. You’ll see a collection of products I’ve picked that are currently on sale or will be on sale on Black Friday.
Here’s the rundown…
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off select categories. This store is hands down one of our go-to’s this year, especially as new homeowners. Whether you just bought a new home, or want to revamp spaces, this place has something beautiful for every room.
- Macy’s: Up to 70% off select categories. Honestly, you can buy everything at Macy’s. This is where we purchased our big coats last year for a deal. I’ll link their Black Friday catalog here.
- H&M: Everything will be 30% off on Black Friday, at the stores and online. You can start shopping their pre-Black Friday deals now though.
- Forever21: You can start shopping their pre-Black Friday deals now, up to 50% off.
- Nordstrom: They’re currently having a designer clearance sale, items are up to 40% off!
- Boohoo: They’re currently having a pre-Black Friday sale, items are up to 60% off!
- Amazon: They’re going to have deals in every department. I will share my finds under the “shop” page.
- Express: So this one actually applies to my credit card holders, everything will be 50% off.
- Nasty Gal: 60% – 80% off absolutely everything.
- Sam Edelman: Use promo code “sam2019” for an extra 30% off (almost) everything.
- Shopbop: Up to 50% off select categories.
- Steve Madden: Need boots?!? This is your chance to shop from a great selection, use code “fallboot19” for 25% off at checkout! Also, in case you missed it, I shared boot picks yesterday – click here to see them.
Well, now to see the collection of “handpicked” products, head over here! Thank you so much for reading and happy shopping!