Happy, happy Friday! Cheers to another weekend! Hope you’re having a beautiful day so far! So excited to share today’s #profreshfridaypicks because I’ve been recently asked where I purchase boots from so I decided to create a full blog post sharing my favorite finds this season! Keep reading to see which ones I ordered!
By the way, be sure to use the “Get Sale Alert” button to see if they drop in price during Black Friday!
- Burgundy Over-The-Knee Boots: This is a beautiful rich color and they also come in black. The price for this brand is actually really great! This is one of my favorite brands – they truly make quality stuff. Looks like these are a part of the Black Friday Special. Don’t wait until it’s too late, grab them while plenty of sizes are still available!
- Snake Over-The-Knee Boots: Love a statement boot? This. Is. It. Love the pointy toe and the heel height looks pretty decent. These are also 40% off and come in two additional options!
- Dark Taupe Boots: I love a good wedge heel boot, and the color this baby comes in, is a plus! I’ve never tried this designer, and unfortunately doesn’t have any reviews yet, buuuuut typically a wedge heel is comfortable.
- Cognac Booties: Well, I was definitely seeking a variety of boots/booties (not just over-the-knee) and I came across these beauties! They come in: black leather, oxblood suede, green snake (love!), and black suede. My favorite part? The metal detail around the heel.
- Olive Booties: You already know I love anything olive but if that’s not your color, they also come in: black, brown, dark gray, and blush! I love the studs and these are perfect for spring/summer! Because they’re low booties, they’ll go with skinny jeans, skirts, shorts, etc.
- Snake Booties: I’ve been searching for a shorter statement boot like this one sooooo I am buying these! I love the many options it comes in: red python, green coco, black smooth, brown smooth, black patent, and red suede. Don’t wait until sizes are sold out!
- Croco Black Booties: Honestly, I wish I could purchase all seven pairs of boots – LOL! I love them all, which is why they’re featured here. If I could pick a second pair (well, if it were up to me, I would first purchase #6 in all the options) I’d definitely consider these! I think they’re unique with the small piece of crocodile print.