Happy, happy Monday! Happy March! And just like that, it’s almost springtime! Like whaaaat?!? I just realized I never shared the top five blog posts from January (sigh)…it has been a busy year to say the least but I vow to not miss another month this year!
To read a little bit about what has been happening in my life lately, I wrote something a little more candid here. I touch on vulnerability, therapy, baby fever, and updates on the home.
Onto the good stuff from last month…
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her – Ahhh, I love this gift guide made it to the top five. It simply lets me know to keep giving you ideas. Thank YOU for supporting me on this. I truly appreciate it, XO.
- Saturday’s OOTD – Need a leopard bodysuit with a plunge neckline this summer?!? And nice tight fitting jeans?!? Look. No. Further. If you go the blog post, scroll to the bottom where the product widget is located, hover over the images, click on Get Sale Alert to get notified when these products go on sale!
- Today’s OOTD – So my favorite sneaks are officially sold out (wahhh) but all the other items are still available!
- A Dress Idea or Two to Wear to a Wedding – The photo shoot for this dress is officially my favorite so far this year! It is still 40% off and PLENTY of sizes are available!
- A Cute Polka Dot Tiered Dress – Still cannot believe the quality of this little number and it’s only $35! It’s adorable for spring/summer and totally appropriate for most work places.
Well, that’s a wrap on the top five from last month! If you’re new to the blog, this is basically my way of giving you the juice from the previous month because let’s be real, we are all busy.
Hope you have a great evening! I’ll be watching the Girls (yep, the girls) Tell All until I decide they’re annoying enough to turn the TV off. (Haha – they’re already annoying me.)