Happy, happy Thursday! How are you today? What’s new in your life? Anything exciting happening this month?!? Or maybe next month? Perhaps you are planning a sweet summer getaway or you are finally having a relaxing weekend at home. Ah, I hear you, sister. Whatever it is, it certainly is nice having something to look forward to each day.
If you follow along on Instagram (or IG), you know I am quite excited for this month! My sister’s baby shower is coming up, Mother’s Day is around the corner, the weekend after is my sweet husband’s birthday, and on the last weekend of May, we are traveling to NYC to hang out with my best friend!
The purpose of this post is to share the top five posts (with the most views) from last month. If you have a crazy busy schedule, I hope this monthly glimpse turns into your go-to post to catch up on the latest action! As mentioned before, I will also share “fun facts” about me on the first of every month too. You can find those tidbits in the “about me” highlight of my IG.
The blog posts with the most views in April were:
- Profresh Friday Picks: Jumpsuits
- Adorable jumpsuits, perfect for the 9 – 5 gal!
- Profresh Friday Picks: Prologue Staples
- Basics you should probably have in your closet as your everyday workwear.
- Chambray & Denim Dresses
- Most of these are sold out but I will keep an eye out in case some get restocked! Seriously, the cutest chambray/denim dresses for spring/summer.
- Easy Beef Empanada Recipe
- So happy a recipe made it as one of the top five posts! This definitely encourages me to keep sharing them. The recipe for May is a family-favorite and some of you have asked me about it…really excited to finally share it!
- Green & White Linen Dress
- This little number is fully stocked in all sizes and it’s less than $45. It is ideal for an upcoming spring/summer celebration.
One last thing before I go. I would like to thank everyone who participated in my first giveaway. The winner will be contacted by tomorrow (Friday)! Guys, you have no idea how terrifying it was for me to step out of my comfort zone and do the giveaway. I was contemplating it for a loooong time, and finally, forced myself to do it. I am so glad I did it and will gladly do another one in the near future. Thanks again and much love!