I have been counting down to share these adorable one-piece swimsuit picks that I believe will be perfect for your upcoming poolside adventures or beach vacation!
The goal was to find swimsuits that provide good coverage without losing the trendiness and affordability aspects. If this sounds like your jam, then you are in for a real treat!
Let’s jump straight into the details of each one!
- Dusty Blue: I think this one resembles the famous sweetheart neckline, and for all of the right reasons, I find this style super flattering. Also, what is there not to love about a ruffled neckline? I love how delicate and flawless the ruffles look! The straps cross right beneath the shoulders and tie at the center. This bathing suit also comes in a pretty fuschia pink color!
- Black Strapless: This one is super chic and on the flirty side! You can find me chillen pretty hard by the pool or beach in this little number. If you are on the smaller side of things in the bust area, I’d size down by one size. I am really feeling the cutouts and opaqueness throughout the midriff area.
- Multi-color Stripes: For a fun and playful style, this one is for you! I love the pastel colors and scoop neckline. You think it’s pretty basic until you peep the back! Love the way the straps are designed on this swimsuit. This is the one I’d feel super comfortable swimming in. I wouldn’t mind being swept by the waves either because I know everything will be intact.
- Palm Print: I love a good basic swimsuit with a little twist. This one has a plain back with a busier front. Personally, I love the contrast between the overall color of the swimsuit and the green palm print. Fits true to size!
- Plain Black: Keep the vibes casual with this little number. I’d size up one size for a comfortable fit. This one probably provides the least coverage compared to the rest. I think a plain color swimsuit is a good staple for summertime. It comes in white too – hint, hint, bride-to-be.
- Opaque Currant: You cannot deny the elegance that comes with this swimsuit. It comes in four colors, my favorite ones being currant and black. This one is ideal for the gal who desires excellent coverage! I have no doubt you’ll feel comfortable in this sophisticated option.
For more details, keep an eye out on IG stories! I’ll be sharing a try-on session tomorrow.
2 thoughts on “One-Piece Swimsuit Picks”
Multi color stripes ftw! 👍