I’ve been looking forward to sharing this adorable chambray tiered dress. It appears similar to denim but it is light weight compared to some denim. I love the relaxed upper section with the fitted midriff and playful bottom section. The dropped waist helps elongate the body, which is nice if you style with your favorite heels to add a few inches in height. The 3/4 sleeves are perfect for the upcoming warmer temperatures. Ideal option for date night, church, work, or a casual weekend. I don’t see why I wouldn’t wear this dress with my white converse for a laid-back look.
Click here to shop
Here are other denim and chambray dresses I found while browsing.
- Smocked dress: This is the trend for s/s – smocked everything! Since it is on the short side, I’d wear this as a swimsuit cover up or size up to wear it out and about.
- Olive dress: Couldn’t resist the olive color with the contrasting zipper down the middle. I love the delicate straps on it too. I’d wear this one with yellow espadrilles.
- Light denim dress: Love the minimalistic style to this particular dress. Basic staple for s/s. Style with your favorite T and sneakers for a casual look.
- Black buckle strap dress: I love the washed black on this little number! Best part? It is on sale for $24 and many sizes available!
- White button front dress: It is hard finding white pieces lately so I am glad I found this option. This dress also comes in a nice rusty color, super adorable to dress up or down.
- Black bib pocket dress: Here is another black option from my favorite retailer – Topshop. Love the back detail and it is also on sale for $20!
- Side ruffle dress: Super feminine and stylish, I’d definitely dress this one up! I love the asymmetrical style and ruffles.
- Strapless black dress: This option is probably my number one choice – enough said.
- Front patch pockets dress: This v-neck overall dress is one of a kind. I think this is a great choice to style with a crop top or a dressy blouse.
Other items pictured:
- Steve Madden nude heels
- MIA slide sandal
- Steve Madden slide sandal
- Target espadrille sandal
- Coconuts by Matisse striped sandal
- Aviator sunglasses
- A New Day sunglasses