The first of future #freshfridayfinds – eeeek! Because let’s be real – sometimes I really want to share finds that are not appropriate for work.
I was going to hold off sharing #freshfridayfinds until next year…but eh…what the heck?!? Why not?
So for this first set, I thought it would be great to share New Year’s Eve outfit inspiration. Whether you decide to purchase what I suggest, or find similar pieces of clothing in your closet, I know you’ll create a beautiful ensemble to welcome the new year.
Dressy Tops and Bodysuits
- One sleeve blouse: Honestly, this blouse looks like a million bucks. Best part? It isn’t. It’s only $28 and plenty of sizes are still available!
- Mock turtleneck blouse: It comes in black and red, and this time, I prefer the red. Only $30 and plenty of sizes are available!
- One shoulder bodysuit: Ahhh, so cute! Only $25 (50% off)! And plenty of sizes available! This with distressed denim, or pleather bottoms, would seal the look.
- Lace bodysuit: I love the back of this black lace bodysuit! Nothing like a sexy little number. I would totally style this with pleather high rise pants.
- Sequined bodysuit: Very few sizes left so grab it while you can! It’s only $35!
- Crop top: I LOVE this mixed media top. Style it with your favorite black pants, pleated skirt, pencil skirt, or distressed denim! It would look amazing with either or. The details are *heart eyes emoji*!
Sparkly and Shiny Dresses
- Short sleeved mini bodycon dress: The following three sequined dresses, including this one, are 50% off! If you prefer a short sleeved dress, this is it.
- V-neck bodycon dress: If you prefer to be warm, here’s a different option. Similar colors and style as the above.
- Cap sleeved bodycon dress: Here is a third option with cap sleeves. This one leans toward the conservative side and I am here for all of it. Whichever one you choose, they’re all beautiful!
- Mini sequin dress: This little number comes in three colors: black/silver, pink/silver and blue/silver. It’s currently 40% off and plenty of sizes available.
- Emerald high slit dress: OMG! I would buy this one in a heartbeat if I wasn’t balling on a budget. If money ain’t a thing for you, this little number is something else. I love it. I want it. I wish I could have it.
- Wrap dress: Shooting for a classy and sophisticated look? This one is yours.
- One shoulder mini dress: This little number also comes in three colors: black/silver, blue/silver, and pink/silver. It’s also 40% off!
- High slit sheath dress: It’s only $54 and the last size listed as of today is an extra small. If this is your size, I would jump on it. I love a high slit dress – keeps things interesting.
- High slit midi dress: If you don’t feel comfortable with a mini dress, here’s a midi option! It comes in three colors: silver/black, pink/silver, and blue/silver.
- Popover dress: This beautiful and elegant dress comes in five other colors. It has great reviews and plenty of sizes are available. Order while there’s still time!
- Satin gown: Need something elevated? This one will take your look to the next level.
- Off the shoulder dress: Limited amount of sizes available but I still included it because it could be your size that’s still available! It’s also on sale for 40% off.
- Cutout dress: Do I really need to say much? I LOVE IT.
- Feather hem dress: Classy and sophisticated look! The feathers definitely add a playful element.
- Ruffle dress: It also comes in black and purple. Plenty of sizes available and only $46!
- Marilyn slit midi dress: Gorgeous burgundy find. It’s perfect for wedding season.
- Off the shoulder dress: Worried about being cold on NYE? This is a great option! It’s a mini dress but the long sleeves should help.
- Off the shoulder dress: I am digging the red this season. I love this option to make a statement! It’s 40% off and plenty of sizes are still available.
- Lace dress: I couldn’t’ resist – I had to include something lacey. This little number has great reviews too!
- Pleated ruffle strapless dress: Ladies, this little number is only $10!!! HOW?!? WHY?!? It’s available in size 2, 4 and 6.
- Cowl neck velvet dress: Last but not least, this beautiful velvet dress! It comes in blue and black and it’s only $42! Very limited on sizes so jump on it fast.
That’s a wrap for today! Thank you so much for reading. If any of these finds are wins in your book, please share with me! I love to know when you find my picks helpful.
Ps. This is my last Friday blog post until 2020! It was a pleasure sharing #profreshfridaypicks with you this year. One of my 2019 goals was to monetize my blog, and thanks to you, I was able to meet that goal. I do not take your trust for granted. You have no idea how much I truly enjoy writing for my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God bless!