Happy happy Friday Eve, everyone!!! Woot, woot! So excited for tomorrow afternoon – 5 p.m. to be exact, haha!
I finally finished Christmas shopping AND wrapping. My heart couldn’t be happier since Christmas is in six days. (And tomorrow is technically my last day to do everything!) This is the last year I wait to shop until the last minute. Traffic is insane and I realized how much I dislike crowds, lol! My days have been a blur to say the least.
Speaking of, we gave up the #75hard challenge. I hate to even say we gave up but that’s the truth. Anyway, it was a personal choice and I won’t go into details now because anything I share will sound like an excuse.
Onto the good stuff…
Below are nine dress picks ideal for work! I handpicked all of these based on style. My goal was to find classic dresses that are appropriate year-round.
- Calvin Klein – Comes in a few sizes and has great reviews!
- Betsey Johnson – Only the cutest leopard print dress perfect for work! I love the ruffled hem and long capped sleeves. Perfect to grab drinks with friends or great for date night after a long day of work! Only a few sizes left.
- Tommy Hilfiger – A simple black dress with ballon sleeves. It’s currently on sale, and for an additional 15% off, use code “GIFT”.
- Calvin Klein – A cute tie-neck crepe dress that comes in black and cream! Sizes in the black are low but plenty of in the cream.
- Betsey Johnson – This beauty comes in blue and red. If you prefer something more form fitting, this little number will do. Plenty of sizes available and the reviews are pretty awesome too!
- Calvin Klein – Another clean and sophisticated dress. Like I say when it’s appropriate, less is more. It also has great reviews!
- Betsey Johnson – The same one listed in above (#5) but this one is black! Very few sizes left.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Who would’ve thought? I love this color block dress!
- Maison Jules – Ahhh!!! You know I love scalloped dresses and I found one! It comes in two colors (navy and black) and plenty of sizes available in black! It’s currently $48, but for an extra 20% off, use code “GIFT”! It’ll be less than $40!!!
Well, that’s a wrap for today! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this blog post <3 Hope you have a wonderful evening!