Hello, my sweet friends! I hope you’re having a blessed day so far. Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I sharing fresh Friday finds, which is a compilation of great finds from Nordstrom’s latest markdowns! My picks range from dresses, to booties, sandals, sweaters, and more.
- Number 1 – This lilac wrap front top is so precious. I love the cinched waist and deep v-neck. There’s only a few sizes left, and for $36, I think it’s worth it. The ASTR brand is one I love because of its quality so I don’t think you’ll be disappointed by it. The top also comes in beige and black.
- Number 2 – If you love the North Face brand, this fleece sweater is a steal because it’s only $70. There are plenty of sizes left in all of the colors available: black, ivory, and deep mauve. (Personally, I love the mauve color!)
- Number 3 – Such a cute light blue pom pom beanie! I would pay $18 for the right color. It also comes in black, gray, and dark pink. However, only the light blue and dark pink colors are on sale. The other colors are set at the regular price of $26 – woof.
- Number 4 – OK, for $60, I wouldn’t have a problem purchasing cashmere lined leather gloves. (Reg. price is $99) If I didn’t own my current pair, I would purchase these. These are AMAZING for cold weather so if you travel to cold places, you may want to consider a pair 😉
- Number 5 – I looooove these Madewell sneakers, and for $35, yes please! I ordered them so hopefully the positive reviews weren’t lying. They’re incredibly versatile and perfect for ANY season. By the way, I wouldn’t have purchased these at the regular price of $88.
- Number 6 – This is the coat I purchased this winter, and I’ve repeated myself on this but people love this coat! I get compliments all the time on the color. Best part?!? It’s finally on sale! YAY! Grab yours while it’s still in stock.
- Number 7 – Ah, if only…if only I could blow my budget on everything I am sharing on this blog post. I love this fur crop jacket so much and had to include it because it’s on sale for $78, regular price was $130.
- Number 8 – Have you always wanted a pair of Hunter boots? Well, this could be your opportunity because this pair is on sale for $87, 40% off from the regular price. Plenty of sizes are available and over 300 positive reviews!
- Number 9 – I believe black turtleneck long sleeve shirts are a winter staple. This baby is on sale for $12 and it is by a favorite Nordstrom brand, BP. – fits true to size and great quality. Oh, and looky there, it has over 100 positive reviews!
- Number 10 – I love my blondo waterproof booties! I purchased these during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and don’t regret purchasing them. I plan to still rock them in the summer with ripped jean shorts and a chic top 😉
- Number 11 – The price, which is $60, for these Sam Edelman’s is freaking amazing! Surprisingly, a lot of sizes are still available for most of the colors: black, snake print, and white.
- Number 12 – These black Marc Fisher booties are so sleek and stylish. I love the pointy toe! They also come in snake print, beige/ivory, and brown. There is a lot of sizes left in black, however, the others are running pretty low.
- Number 13 (Top Bra, Bottom Bra) – I am a little jelly of those who can find their size in these two bras. I am in desperate need of new bras, lol, but I couldn’t manage to find my size in the bras that were on sale. Instead, I purchased this one at the regular price. Anyway, who doesn’t love a nude bra?!? They go with everything! According to the reviews, which both have over 1K, these two are great picks.
- Number 14 – If you love maxi sweater dresses, highly consider this one. It has a lovely tie at the back, which would be great to show off with a high ponytail, or sleek bun. I consider maxi sweater dresses a fall/winter/spring staple – just depends on where you live, haha. Anyway, this baby is 40% off and it comes in black, camel, and gray colors.
- Number 15 – I had to include these as part of this week’s fresh Friday finds. These are my latest sandals and freaking love them! During my trip to Tulum, a few girls stopped me in my tracks to ask about them. Best part? They’re on sale for $60!
Well, that’s a wrap on this week’s fresh Friday finds! As always, if you have any questions, comments, or insight, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a DM on Instagram or comment below on this blog post. I love hearing from you!
Ps. To find out the top five blog posts from January, click here! There are some good nuggets in there, not to mention, it’s a great way to catch up with the blog. 😉
Please note this blog post contains affiliate links that help support the blog should you decide to make a purchase. All opinions, ideas, thoughts are my own. And no one else’s. Because I value your trust and readership, I would not do anything to violate it. Thank you for your continued support!