Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing adorable Valentine’s Day dress picks that are perfect for date night, brunch, or a special celebration.
As you know, Valentine’s Day is around the corner. And if you are searching for inspiration on what to wear this year, I got you, girlfriend. One of my favorite purchases from 2022 was this adorable formfitting floral midi dress from one of my favorite retailers – Petal & Pup. This retailer is one of my go-to’s for adorable and unique finds. I cannot complain about its quality or sizing.
That said, because my personal favorite is sold out (sad, I know), I went ahead and scouted the next best finds. If I wasn’t on a budget, I would purchase all of them. Let’s get into the picks!
Valentine’s Day Dress Picks
Valentine’s Day Dress Picks: The Deets
- Number 1 – This is the exact baby I own. I am sharing it in case the retailer decides to add it to its stock again. It fits like a freakin’ glove and I always get compliments each time I wear it. This is why I am sharing similar styles below. Hope you love!
- Number 2 – This pink floral dress also comes in blue. If it wasn’t for the thicker straps, and slightly bolder pink shades, this one is VERY similar to the one I purchased.
- Number 3 – The color featured here is “CREAM” but it also comes in baby blue and sage. Personally, I would pick the cream color. So chic!
- Number 4 – Again, similar to number 1, the style and fit are identical. Love that it is fully in stock in various sizes.
- Number 5 – Love an off-the-shoulder moment to achieve a romantic look. It also comes in olive green and both colors are fully in stock in plenty of sizes.
- Number 6 – Here’s another off-the-shoulder beauty. So dainty with the mini white flowers and pink details.
- Number 7 – This pick and number 8 are very similar in style. (I think they’re the same dress!) Anyway, LOVE the ruffle detailing on the long sleeves and square neckline.
- Number 8 – If you asked me which color to pick, I would say to go with the creamy floral.
As always, if you have ANY questions about today’s Valentine’s Day dress picks, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I would be happy to help! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on Instagram.
Ps. Going somewhere cold to ski or snowboard this winter? Check out my snowsuit picks here.
3 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day Dress Picks (2023)”