Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am covering cute snowsuit picks for women I think any fashionista will love. And guess what?!? Most picks are under $200! Let’s get right into the picks.
Cute Snowsuit Picks
Cute Snowsuit Picks: The Deets
- Number 1 – This adorable pink snowsuit bib was found by my sister! She took it to Park City last month and she confirmed it kept her warm and dry. For $50, this bib overall is a FREAKIN’ STEAL!!! As you probably know, winter clothing (and gear) is expensive so definitely consider this one a gem.
- Number 2 – I love this cute color block snowsuit! It has a nostalgic feel to it, including the silver metallic detail. This little baby is an exclusive design for Bloomingdale’s so you don’t find it anywhere else. Best part?!? It is ON SALE for $175 (original price is $250).
- Number 3 – I have been on the lookout for a plain white snowsuit and I was so excited to find this one. Except, it is no longer available in my size. With limited sizes available, I think this one is adorable for the chic, fashionista woman. It is also under $200!
- Number 4 – Don’t care for white? No problem. Check out this fitted all-black snowsuit. Love the skinny pants style!
- Number 5 – Here is another fitted black snowsuit that is $185! Love, love the fitted look.
- Number 6 – Okay – if you’re into the retro style, I found this adorable teal snowsuit. It is also under $200, which is pretty awesome.
- Number 7 – I love a good unique find, and with this fashionable snowsuit, you can hit the slopes in style! Love that it comes with a detachable belted waist that has a matching small pouch! HOW ADORABLE.
- Number 8 – Last, but not least, a colorful rainbow option. I love this fun snowsuit – the only pick that’s $350. I appreciate the hooks on the front to be able to hook my gloves. Also, it is fully in stock!
Don’t forget your base layer!
Below are a few base layer options that I love. A base layer is designed to keep you warm so definitely don’t forget to wear it whenever you hit the slopes.
Well, that’s a wrap for today on cute snowsuit picks for women. If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out. You can email me at email@example.com or send a DM on Instagram. Also, in case you missed deets about our latest trip to the mountains, check it out here.