Happy, happy September, ladies!!! It’s officially #psl season and I feel no shame in my game for it. As you know, every first of the month, I share the top five posts from the previous month – August. Let’s jump straight into them!
The top five posts in August:
- Fresh Friday Finds: 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – My mind is blown by the amount of support from the #nsale!!! Seriously – thank YOU. This only lets me know to do it again next year. It was my first year participating in the #nsale madness and want to know something?!? I enjoyed it! Love being a resource by providing my top finds and helping you find key pieces for the fall/winter. After all, this is why I started my blog 😉
- Casual Dressy Vibes: White Tank & Satin Jogger Pants – Just another favorite outfit…these green satin jogger pants are something else. They were a part of the #nsale but here’s to hoping they stay in stock, and drop in price again, haha. *Wishful thinking* I would love the black pair.
- Learn a New Skill with Skillshare: 2 Free Months Promotion – Guys, if you want to learn a new skill, or expand on one, this blog post is for you. I am halfway through my Adobe course and have taken away so much already! I actually feel really cool using Photoshop, lol! I even used Illustrator to create my little sister’s bachelorette trip itinerary and I haven’t even covered Illustrator in my course yet!
- White Button Down Denim Dress – I shared a little bit of history on this blog post regarding the rule of not wearing white after Labor Day. Anyway, if you read it, you know I don’t care about that silly rule 😉 If you don’t either, you may like this little number.
- Fall Outfit Idea: Olive Faux Leather Dress – I’m telling you, as soon as the first cold front pushes through, and Jose takes me on a date, this baby will be the first thing to pull from my closet.
That’s a wrap on the top 5 posts in August. If you have any questions about anything I shared, please don’t hesitate in reaching out. You can reach me at email@example.com or through Instagram.
Last but not least, stay tuned on IG stories this month. I plan to share a Starbucks gift card for you to treat yourself to a #psl or whatever drink you like. If you are one of the lucky ones, please tag me in your photo to see if you’re team regular psl or cold brew psl. OR if there’s a specific way to order your drink, please share that too! (If everyone sticks to one drink per order, there should be plenty of lucky people!)
Hope you have a beautiful rest of the day and week!
Ps. In case you missed yesterday’s blog post, I’ll link it here 😉 It’s the outfit on the cover of this blog post.
2 thoughts on “Top Five Posts in August 2020”