Check out my top picks for Target’s fall designer collection 2021. This exclusive collection will become available this Saturday, September 25th so mark your calendar now.
Each year, Target partners with amazing designers to design an exclusive collection that’s only available at the retailer. This year, they partnered with Victor Glemaud, Nili Lotan, Rachel Comey, and Sandy Liang. You’ll notice each designer has their own unique taste and eye for design. The styles include bright, bold, vibrant, sophisticated, and minimalistic pieces.
To see the entire collection, head over to Target’s website here.
Top Fall Designer Collection Picks
- Number 1 – I absolutely LOVE this black and white pullover seater. Love the bold stripes, colors, fit, and oversized look. I would totally purchase the matching shorts (aka number 2). As a set, it gives off high-end designer vibes and I think that was the intention! Thank you Victor Glemaud for this beautiful and unique set.
- Number 2 – Here are the matching high-rise shorts.
- Number 3 – If you are looking for nice turtlenecks this season, here’s one for ya. The material is 82% rayon and 18% nylon so best believe the feel of this sweater will be very nice 😉
- Number 4 – This is a cute striped crewneck pullover sweater. Love the versatility of it – you can easily dress it up or down.
- Number 5 – This long sleeve ruffled blouse is a perfect staple for the workplace. Only $35! Not too shabby, eh?
- Number 6 – Love the sleeves of this tie-front leopard print blouse. SO FREAKIN’ FRESH – thanks to the awesome name behind this one, Nili Lotan.
- Number 7 – If you ask me which item I plan to purchase, it’s this one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this faux leather button-down shirt. It’s one of those pieces I plan to wear years from now.
- Number 8 – This is a cute cableknit sweater. Gives me Ralph Lauren vibes, which I really appreciate.
- Number 9 – Peacoats remind me of my college years – it’s nice to see them make a comeback. 😉
- Number 10 – Looking for a cute faux fur hood jacket? This one is only $45, which isn’t too shabby compared to the ones from last year at Nordstrom’s.
- Number 11 – If you are in the market for a black double breasted coat, this one is $70, which makes it the most expensive pick of this year’s fall designer collection.
- Number 12 – Peep this adorable paisley print maxi skirt. Super cute to style with ankle booties and a fitted long sleeve shirt this fall/winter season.
- Number 13 – Last, but not least, a second maxi skirt but this one has a floral print. Love the idea of styling it with white booties and a white/ivory long sleeve shirt.
If you love a piece, bookmark it, or save it to your favorites. Target will not be restocking any of these pieces so once they sell out, that’s it. I hope you enjoyed today’s picks! The fall designer collection will be available online starting at 2 a.m. Central Time this Saturday, September 25th!
Well, that’s a wrap on today’s fall designer collection picks. If you have any questions, comments, or insight, please email me at email@example.com. Or feel free to send a message on Instagram or comment below on this blog post. I love connecting with you!