Excited to kickoff holiday content with my very first gift guide featuring gift ideas for the beauty lover!
Let’s get right into it!
Gift guide for the beauty lover:
- Spa Headbands – I purchased these to include as gifts for my little sister’s bachelorette party. They were a true hit! I have purchased a few different types before but these remain my favorite because of their thickness/cushiness. Highly recommend as an essential for any skincare lover. Best part? $10 for six.
- Mario Badescu Duo – If you know me, you know I am a huge fan of Mario’s drying lotion. It stays stocked in my bathroom cabinet. This set is valued at $32, but you can purchase it for only $19! (I have yet to try the facial spray but I’ve heard great things about it.)
- Fresh Travel Size Duo – Love, love, love both of these products. Perfect gift for someone who cares to try paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free products.
- Clarisonic Brush Heads – This 6-pack of face brush head replacements is only $20! I am so sad this brand is no longer in business because I swear by this little gadget. It really cleanses the face in a way that’s much more effective than using my hands.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller – I’ve ordered this little sucker already. This baby has been on my list for a while, and I finally purchased it! It’s currently 15% off so I purchased it for $24. (Btw – I did heavy research on which facial roller to buy and Skin Gym was one of the top brands for this tool.)
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Duo – After my sister gifted me Tatcha products on my birthday earlier this year, I became hooked. They’re really good products and I would consider experimenting with more. This little duo is valued at $36, however, you can gift it for only $25.
- Facial Steamer – Hold the front door! When I first discovered this ionic face steamer, I was like ‘ummm – hold up!’ It’s only $28, has great reviews, and it’s freakin’ pink! My favorite color! It has yet to deliver, but as soon as I try it, I’ll let you know what I think. (Also, I must admit, I thought face steamers were pricier but I was totally wrong!)
- Fresh Lip Treatment Set – I’ve said this enough, but I’ll say it again, I love Fresh’s Sugar lip treatment. I had to include this set as part of my gift guide since it’s valued at $43 but only costs $29!!! The lip balm alone is $18.
- Tatcha Pore-Perfecting & Protecting Set – Another great set by Tatcha – this one is valued at $67 but available for $52. If you know someone who really loves clean beauty, highly recommend this brand.
- Dermalogica Set – It has been a while since I’ve used this brand, but I thought it worked well on my combination to oily skin. My local spa carries this brand and I think that speaks volumes. I’ve also heard the founder’s story on a podcast and it was really informational. She was set on developing clean products and educating skin therapists around the world. This particular set is valued at $143 but it’s available for $95.
- Glowing Recipe Trio – I discovered this brand through The Skinny Confidential podcast. The founders were guests on the show and told myself I would come around to trying their brand. It’s a K-beauty-inspired brand, who focuses on developing vegan and cruelty-free products. Below is a description of the products:
- The Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser gently cleanses and minimizes the look of pores. The Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask smooths and brightens the appearance of under eyes. The Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream calms and hydrates skin. This set is valued at $73 but available for $42!!! I may actually end up purchasing this set just to try these products.
- Fresh Day & Night Cleansing Duo – This duo includes two full-sized cleansers: gently-refining Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash and makeup-melting Soy Face Cleanser. It’s valued at $71 but available for $49. Pretty good deal, if you ask me. (You can say I have a thing for the Fresh brand.)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Peel Pads – Dr. Dennis Gross is another common guest on The Skinny Confidential podcast, he is extremely knowledgeable in his field. This is why I trust him as a source for my skincare products. If I could afford all of his products, I wouldn’t think twice about purchasing them to see which ones work well with my skin type. If you follow me on Instagram, you know which ones I am currently testing for my acne probz. I love them so far! These peel pads are next on my list. This is a $102 value but available for $88. Not too shabby.
- Drunk Elephant Kit – Last but not least, a Drunk Elephant Kit that’s valued at $146 but sold for $98! (Talk about a deal!) I’ve heard so many great things about this brand, and I totally understand why. They focus on creating products that are ph balanced, vegan, and free of essential oils, silicones, fragrance, PEGs, and irritants. If only I could blow all of my money on skincare.
Well, that’s a wrap on today’s gift guide ideas. You can expect fresh holiday content every single week. To stay up-to-date with the latest, follow me on Instagram or check back on the main Holiday page.