Happy, happy Tuesday! WOW – it’s finally November! My favorite time of the year is finally here! Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing the top five posts in October, along with a few fun facts and things to expect this month.
But first – hello. It has been a while. I have tried to stay on top of my blog post schedule, however, it hasn’t been easy. A lot has been happening over here. Anyone else? It truly comes down to two options for me…either I go crazy for wanting to get everything done, or I learn to let go of a few things in order to not sacrifice sleep, my mental and physical health.
Ya know?!? But what can I say?!? I am healthy, I am well, I will be fine. I am grateful for everything in my life so I have no room to complain. If you are experiencing a similar walk in life, the biggest advice I can give you is, lead with a grateful heart and attitude. It pays dividends. You are much more pleasant to be around, you inspire others to be better, and you learn to let go of what’s not important.
Well, like I said, my favorite time of the year is finally here. I am working very hard to deliver exciting holiday content on ze blog! I am creating gift guides and shopping pages to make holiday shopping as easy as possible. My goal is to inspire you with gift set ideas, holiday looks, and home decor. Stay tuned for my first guide later this week.
Also, if you are located in the U.S. and follow me on Instagram, I will be doing a giveaway this month! The rules will be very easy, I’ll share more about the giveaway later this week on the gram 😉
The top five posts in October were:
- Fairbanks, Alaska Travel Guide – Did you know if you hover over the Home tab you’ll see a dropdown menu, specifically a detailed list under the Lifestyle category? My lifestyle blog posts are organized by categories such as: gift guides, recipes, personal development, married life, wedding stuff, and travel. This makes it easy for anyone looking for a specific topic e.g. travel guides. I pour my heart and soul when it comes to sharing my traveling experiences. It’s something I really enjoy doing, especially if it means sharing helpful information that you could potentially use in your future travel plans.
- If you have the northern lights on your bucket list, I highly encourage you to read this blog post! It was a surreal experience.
- It’s Down Syndrome Awareness Month – Did you know October is known for raising awareness for many causes, including down syndrome? This blog post covers a special story about my sweet friend, Sonia. (Yep, we have the same name.) She was so sweet and kind for letting me share her story two years ago. To this day, it’s one of the top blog posts on mrsprofresh.com. Sonia, if you’re reading this, thank YOU again for saying yes to sharing your story.
- I haven’t featured anyone on the blog lately but it’s something I enjoy doing. (More about this later this year.) Aside from sharing fashion, recipes, gift ideas, etc., one of the things I enjoy doing is highlighting different causes I care about. Not to mention, one of the things that gives me energy is empowering other women. It’s honestly the biggest reward of having a blog – making meaningful connections with women all over the world.
- Bachelorette Party Idea: White Elm Day Spa – Bryan/College station gals – this one is for you! If you have yet to check out this spa, what are you waiting for?!?
- Alaska Outfits: Crewneck Pullovers and Leggings – So many cute outfits that are perfect for fall/winter season! You can see the try-on sessions under Fall Outfits on my IG highlights.
- 11 Tips for a Healthy & Happy Marriage – I opened up about marriage and even shared the advice I publicly gave to my little sister on the day of her wedding. (It’s good or wuteva, haha.) Anyway, single or married, check it out! I think my single peeps can take away inspo on what to look for in a partner 😉
Well, that’s a wrap for today, my sweet friends! If you have any questions about the top five in October, please don’t ever hesitate on reaching out. You already know to email me at email@example.com or shoot me a msg on Instagram. I always respond to my messages.
Ps. I know today is a big day…the best thing I’ve seen circulating on my social feed is “Remember to be kind” – something we all need to do no matter what’s happening in the world. Kindness goes a long way and love always wins.