Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing top workwear picks that I’ve had my eyes on for a while. This makes the perfect fall capsule because you can easily mix and match the pieces.
- Number 1 – I mean – need I say much? Leopard is ALWAYS in. This is a good staple in any wardrobe and I really love the fact that it’s smocked. Who doesn’t love a fitted shirt that’s easy to tuck in?
- Number 2 – I have this top in black and makes for perfect workwear and casual looks. Whether you style it with a pencil skirt, pants, or a pair of jeans, you cannot go wrong with your choice.
- Number 3 – This top is chic, comfortable, and all the profresh vibes! It is on sale for $35 and it comes in cute colors for fall! I have it in white and henna.
- Number 4 – I loved this top so much that I purchased it in black and ivory. It reminds me of an old top I used to have in college but had to eventually give it up.
- Number 5 – I’ve recently decided to expand my color interest to blue and this adorable dark blue crew neck top fits the profile. I love the embellished detail with the padded shoulder because it makes it the perfect statement top for the workplace. It’s also easy to style for a casual weekend without compromising the stylish factor.
- Number 6 – It also comes in thin blue stripes.
- Number 7 – This may look like a crop top, however, I tried it on at the store and it didn’t necessarily fit like one. I would totally wear this top to the workplace given the bottom is high waisted, and doesn’t expose my midriff.
- Number 8 – This beautiful top comes in three colors: white, pecan, and blush pink. It’s the perfect statement piece for the office, date night, or a special event. Plenty of sizes are still available.
- Number 9 – This lovely floral top is not only perfect for fall/winter, it is also perfect for next spring! I love the soft ivory and pink hues with a hint of bold champagne rose.
- Number 10 – This is another lovely top I plan to purchase. It comes in 9 colors, which includes colors that are perfect to wear in the fall.
- Number 11 – This little number comes in three colors: ivory, black, and baby blue. I love the puff sleeve detail because I believe this feature makes you feel pretty darn confident.
- Number 12 – Love this blue print blouse with the puffed shoulders. Looks super chic styled with high waisted shorts and heels.
- Number 13 – This sheath dress is my latest purchase and I love it! I’ve been looking for sheath dresses for quite some time and finally found a staple I know I will keep for years to come. Love the puff sleeves and cinched waist.
- Number 14 – This ruffle sweater skirt is on my short list. I plan to purchase it this fall/winter because it’s appropriate for the office AND to go out.
- Number 15 – I love these double-knit pants. I tried them on at the store, and I have to say, they’re comfortable! They come in black and light gray, and fit true to size. They would go perfectly with tall or short booties.
- Number 16 – The white jeans I purchased last year got destroyed in Colorado so I have been on the hunt for a new pair. These are perfect for the workplace because they don’t have any holes 😊
- Number 17 – Again – another pair of pants that I tried on recently and ended up loving them! These are also on my short list for this fall/winter. They go perfectly with heels OR boots!
Well, that’s a wrap on this week’s workwear picks. I hope you loved my personal favorites. If you really like some of these items, I HIGHLY encourage you to wait until they go on sale. I will keep an eye out and let you know through Instagram stories as soon as I know they’re on sale.
Ps. For the latest delicious (and easy) recipe, head over to yesterday’s blog post here.