Happy, happy Friday! I hope you’re having a wonderful day so far. Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing sexy one-piece bathing suits that are perfect for your beach summer vacation! I hope you love!
Eight Bathing Suits:
- Number One – I love this bathing suit because of it’s scoop neckline and low backside. Also, if you don’t mind side boob action, this one-piece bathing suit will compliment that part of the body 😉 Also, because I am a Target fanatic, I think this is the third year in a row the retailer includes this bathing suit in their summer collection. If that doesn’t say something, I don’t know what does. (Ahhh – and 100+ positive reviews!)
- Number Two – With over 6K positive reviews, I don’t know who would disagree this is a summer classic. I love this one-piece bathing suit in the white color. I think it’s perfect for anyone celebrating a wedding anniversary, a birthday girl, or bride-to-be! If white isn’t your favorite color, there are 27 colors and patterns to choose from!
- Number Three – This adorable black one-piece with the crisscross back is so elegant and sexy. As of right now, it’s only available in the extra small size but hopefully they’ll restock other sizes soon. Personally, I love the plunging neckline and black is always a favorite in my book.
- Number Four – The color I own in this one-piece is called “rosy”, however, I would describe the color as hot pink. I love the cutout in the front and it fits like a glove so definitely fits true to size. Want to know the best part?!? It’s only $25 and it has over 9K positive reviews. It comes in various other colors and patterns too! To read more about it, head over to this blog post.
- Number Five – This one is a little on the cheeky side. Not to mention, these retro vibes are everything. I love the multi-colors, however, if you’re not feeling the multi-colors, it also comes in snake and leopard print, plain red, green, and black colors too.
- Number Six – This baby has almost 4K positive reviews! It comes in various colors and prints to choose from. I love the plunging neckline and ruffle detail on the front and back. If you head to the reviews section, you’ll see plenty of photos of girls who have purchased this one-piece bathing suit 😉 Super cute!
- Number Seven – Here’s another cheeky one-piece that’s under $30. I think it’s safe to say that I am feeling the green print this summer season.
- Number Eight – Last, but not least, this ribbed side-cinch one-piece swimsuit. I love the “copper” color but it also comes in olive green. The best thing is, there’s plenty of sizes available!
Well that’s a wrap on today’s one-piece bathing suits! As always, if you have any questions, comments, or insight, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a DM on Instagram or comment below on this blog post. I love hearing from you!
Please note this blog post contains affiliate links that help support the blog should you decide to make a purchase. All opinions, ideas, and thoughts are my own. And no one else’s. Because I value your trust and readership, I would not do anything to violate it. Thank you for your continued support!
One thought on “Fresh Friday Finds: Sexy One-Piece Bathing Suits”