Happy, happy Friday eve! Hope you’ve had a beautiful week! If you live in Texas, I know you are counting down for this cold front to roll in and make an appearance. I cannot be the only one stoked for sweater season…
On that note, I went ahead and searched for the cutest options! Before my trip to NYC, I was strolling around the Houston Galleria searching for sweaters to wear during the trip and I came across sooo many cute ones. I knew it was only appropriate to share with my profresh gal.
Here is the roundup of the ones I think you’re going to love!
- Green Sweater – This one is almost sold out, only a few sizes left. I love the different stitching pattern throughout the sweater and it comes in two pretty colors – green ming and pink bouquet. If you’re lucky enough to find your size, you can purchase it for $33!!!
- Light Gray Cable Sweater – I LOVE LOVE the chunkiness of this one! It’s 40% off (or $36) and comes in two colors – light gray and yellow treasure. These two colors scream #fallszn – just saying. Oh, best part? Plenty of sizes available in both colors so this is a nice sale price for the perfect fall sweater.
- Mauve Striped Sweater – OK, OK, don’t hate me…there’s only two size options available (extra small and large) but I figured maybe someone will want it and it’s their size. I love the color combo and cozy vibe. I wouldn’t mind going up one size for an oversized look.
- Ivory Camel Sweater – Hurry, I know this one will sell out fast. It was recently added and it’s only $39! Plenty of sizes available! This sweater will look adorable with this hat.
- Chenille Sweater – I love the rich color of this sweater and the knots throughout it for texture. It looks like it may run a little small so I’d size up.
- Deep Coral Sweater – I looooove this fun number! The ribbed pattern touched by this plush faux fur is everything to adore. Plenty of sizes available – sign. me. up.
- Fringe Sweater – Again, please don’t hate me…only two sizes available (large and extra large). I had to include this little number because it’s on sale for $55 and the deal was too good to pass up. I love anything fringe, and since the holidays are around the corner, perhaps you can gift it to someone who will adore it.
- Multi Stripe Sweater – The color combination of this sweater is pretty amazing. I would have never thought of combining these colors together. Thanks to the creative geniuses for the inspiration. This sweater is perfect for the fall season.
- Cold Shoulder Sweater – This little baby will remain in my cart until it goes on sale. I LOVE cold shoulder sweaters.
- Feather Sweater – Cute, cute, cute. Soft and warm. Plenty of sizes available for the girly girl.
- Pom Pom Sweater – This one comes in black and white and I am here for it. I will probably add these two to my cart to keep an eye on them because I’ve always wanted a pom pom sweater.
Well, that’s a wrap for tonight! I’ll be sharing another roundup of cardigan sweaters tomorrow that are perfect for work/school. Until then, go Astros! We are about three outs away from beating the other team (I don’t know much about baseball but I try to keep up with the hubby).