Here is my first round of #profreshfridaypicks in a while…
My goal was to find cardigan sweaters that are appropriate for work. I narrowed it down to five adorable options that are under $100!
- Gray Cardigan – The fact this one is only $39 is just a little bit crazy. The material looks so soft and the color is a nice hint of gray. I am also loving the ribbed effect on the back too!
- Brown Cardigan – I love the rich brown color of this one! It has pockets, a nice ribbed trim, and a ribbed effect on the back as well. So cute and perfect for fall!
- Plaid Cardigan – I am so sad there’s only two sizes left of this one, but hey, it could be your size! I love the plaid pattern and colors!
- Bobble Cardigan – Ughhh, the cuteness of the pom-poms all over the balloon sleeves of this one is going to sell out the sweater so fast. I don’t think this little number will last much longer. It also comes in another pretty coral color too!
- Colorblock Cardigan – I love the color selection to create the colorblock scheme! This cardi screams #fallszn. Period.