Ladies, if you are craving a pink coat then I have a real treat for you! Pink is my favorite color and I am specifically drawn to the blush shade. There is something so soft, feminine, and classy about it, and although I strive to be those three things, I know I fall short. But at least the color of my nails reflect my aspirations!
A few months ago, I bought the perfect blush coat. Ever since, I always get asked where I purchased it from. I decided to share all of the details about it on the blog PLUS link a few favorites on sale, ALL under $100.
The collage illustrates my top favorites, they are listed by price (low to high). The coats were selected based on style, color, price, retailer, and reviews. Mine is #5 and I adore everything about it! The length, style, color, and fit. The pockets are actually flaps, not real pockets. I’ve already dry cleaned it once and the faux fur still looks and feels fabulous! I plan on sharing more about it on stories tomorrow to give you a real life glimpse. Until then, if you have any specific questions, let me know!
- H&M Short Coat (Color: Old Rose)
- Nordstrom Crepe Coat (Color: Blush)
- H&M Double-Breasted Coat (Color: Powder Pink)
- Nordstrom Open Front Midi Coat (Color: Pink Blush)
- Topshop Faux Fur Collar Coat (Color: Blush)
- Nordstrom Shawl Collar Hooded Coat (Color: Blush)
- Nordstrom Bouclé Cocoon Coat (Color: Mauve)
If you are a student, Topshop is offering 20% off through their Student Beans program!