Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing holiday dress picks – all under $100. Wanna know the best part?!? They are all in stock in plenty of sizes! Very excited to share these beautiful picks with you.
Holiday Dress Picks – What I Love Most
- Number 1 – This little number reminds a lot of Balenciaga. It’s very designer-centric and I am not mad about it! Grab yours today for only $82 – oh, and it has over 700 positive reviews.
- Number 2 – This beauty is on freaking sale for $62! (Original price is $108!) If teal isn’t your color, it also comes in black and burgundy -perfect colors for the holiday season.
- Number 3 – I absolutely LOVE this style. It’s delicate, feminine, and elegantly sexy. Love the high slit, exposed back, and the tying shoulder straps, which means you don’t have to worry about how it will fit because you can adjust the straps as you see fit.
- Number 4 – Who wouldn’t love a rose champagne dress?!? This dress is SO adorable, and for $59, you can feel really comfortable in this satiny knit minidress.
- Number 5 – Between the sequins, and metallic fabrics, you know velvet doesn’t stay behind for holiday parties. For this year’s holiday dress picks, it was important to find a nice velvet pick that exceeded all expectations. Between the plunging neckline and high slit, I mean I don’t know if I can find a better dress. Best part? The price of $59!!! It also comes in green and hot pink *heart eyes*.
- Number 6 – There’s something very special about the emerald color. Not sure if I am drawn to it because it is my birthstone, but regardless, I love the boldness and confidence this color portrays. It’s perfect.
- Number 7 – You know I had to find a classic black maxi dress. This one is unique with its side cutout, one shoulder design, and high slit. (Loving the high slits this year!) It also comes in burgundy, dark green, and orange.
- Number 8 – I am seriously considering purchasing this baby for a wedding in December. IT IS CLASSY, timeless, and sophisticated. I cannot believe it is less than $100, I would pay up to $200 for something like this.
- Number 9 – This baby is also sold on Lulu’s website, but it is one dollar more there. (No idea why it’s one less dollar on Nordstrom’s website?) Anyway, this baby is a SHOW STOPPER. Sequins is always in for the holidays. For $88, not too shabby, eh?
- Number 10 – This jumpsuit doesn’t fit into the dress category BUT how adorable is it?!? I had to include it. Not everyone wants to wear a dress. It’s on freaking sale for $60 and it comes with removable puff sleeves. Love the unique touch.
- Number 11 – I had to include this pink sequin minidress as part of this year’s holiday dress picks! Love the skater style – fun and relaxed!
- Number 12 – Wrapping up today’s roundup with another adorable jumpsuit. Love the sequin top! It is fully in stock and on sale for $70.
Well, that’s a wrap on today’s holiday dress picks – under $100. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on Instagram. I would be happy to help.
Ps. For more holiday picks, head over to this blog post. Only a few sizes are left!