Who doesn’t love a good pink blazer?!? I bought one this summer and wear it all the time to work, casual events, and even on date night. Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing top women’s pink blazers I think you’ll love.
Let’s be real – blazers are incredibly versatile, which is why I love them so much. And even though, we are slowly creeping into fall, I want to have this list ready to go in case someone asks about my baby pink blazer I plan to wear throughout the fall and winter. After all, I believe soft pinks are totally okay for the colder months.
Without further ado, below are the top pink blazer picks after browsing through some of my favorite retailers.
Here are quick notes and comments about each pink blazer in order:
- Double-Breasted Blazer by BCBG: Beginning with the softest hint of pink, this BCBG double-breasted blazer is so chic and profresh. Light colors like this are still very appropriate for fall/winter so if you love, don’t wait too long. It’s currently on sale for $180 and plenty of sizes are still available.
- Gingham Feather Cuff Blazer by River Island: I absolutely love this blazer, and if it goes on sale this Labor Day weekend, I plan to purchase it. The retail price is $130, which I think is great for such a unique piece but I would still like to wait in case it does go on sale. By the way, who else is loving the feather cuff trend?!?
- Cropped Tweed Blazer by Guess: This little baby could definitely be worn to the office but if you’re looking for something more casual, I think this cropped tweed blazer is it. I love the idea of ordering it oversized for a boyfriend blazer look.
- Blazer with Gathered Sleeves by H&M: Love the gathered sleeves of this herringbone patterned blazer. It is $50 and it has over 150 positive reviews. H&M also has a good reputation when it comes to quality.
- Relaxed Blazer by Asos: If you’re wanting something more casual, this baby is it.
- Oversized blazer by Asos: If you’re into the boyfriend look, here’s a loose cut option. It is perfect for a night out in the town if you style it with a cropped top underneath.
- 3/4 Sleeve Blazer by Bar III: This mauve blazer has plenty of sizes available. It is more on the casual side since there are no buttons in the front and the pockets are flap pockets.
- Linen Blazer by BCBG: This linen blazer is perfect for the summer, which makes it ideal for NEXT summer, right?!? It’s currently over 60% off, which is the perfect time to buy.
- Double-Breasted Blazer by Asos: This double breasted blazer is 25% off with code “NATIONAL25”. If you love the color, don’t wait!
- Ruched Sleeve Blazer by DKNY: If you are a size 0, you’re in pure luck because that’s the only size available. I LOVE LOVE this color, Lipstick Pink, and it’s on sale for $82 with code “LABOR”.
- Blazer with Gathered Sleeves by Cinq a Sept: This beautiful pink single button front closure comes in TWO options – Wild Orchid and Tea Rose. Both are beautiful colors and they’re both on sale. Cinq a Sept, is a designer brand sold at stores like Saks Fifth so if you’re into designer brands, this would be the time to purchase because the Tea Rose color is on sale for $113 and the Wild Orchid is on sale for $150. The original price? $395.
Pink Blazers by Zara
Well, that’s a wrap for today on pink blazers! If you have any questions about the picks, please don’t hesitate on reaching out. You can email me at email@example.com or send a DM over on Instagram.
Ps. If you missed Monday’s blog post, I’ll go ahead and link it here. It feels great to be back 😉