Happy, happy Friday loves! Cheers to this beautiful weekend ahead of us. Today, on the blog, I am sharing fresh Friday finds – sweaters for the season. They’re casual for the most part but I scouted a few that have a little twist to them as well. (You know I love a unique find!)
Before jumping into each pick, I want you to know I selected sweaters from $15 – $35. I chose a variety of styles (and colors) and only selected sweaters I would wear. (Because what would be the point, right?!?) Anyway, I am still waiting for my picks to come in the mail, as soon as they do, I’ll be doing a try-on sesh on IG stories to give you a closer look 😉
Let’s jump into each pick!
- Open-Shoulder Sweater – When I first saw this open shoulder sweater, I knew I immediately wanted it! (Hopefully it fits just right!) I remember having a similar black bebe sweater back in the day, and then finally, I had to give it up. It lasted for years though. Of course, this is a completely different brand, even the style is a little different. Anyway, if you love showing off the shoulders as much as I do, I think you’ll love this one! It comes in black as well and only $25 – nowhere near that bebe price tag. What happened to bebe?
- Tie-Back Sweater – OK, so honestly, the fact no. 2 comes in pink is a HUGE PLUS because it’s my favorite color. The tie-back is what actually caught my eye! It is a sweater that’s perfect for a night out…comfy, warm, with a little twist of sexy. I can’t wait to see this in person!
- Cut-Out Sweater – I am little curious how this one will look in person. I love the cut out in the front, however, it looks a little too cropped. (I am hopeful the length will not be too cropped.) I also love the subtle baby blue color! If that’s not your color, it also comes in black.
- Wrapover Sweater – I love this knit wrapover sweater. It comes in black, purple, and gray. Perfect to style with your favorite jeans and booties this holiday season!
- Off-the-Shoulder Sweater – I am so curious to see this one in person for its quality. It looks like it’s well-made, which would be perfect if you’re in the market for an off-the-shoulder sweater because it’s only $20. It comes in beige and gray.
- Vertical Drawstring Sweater – Again, another sweater that’s casual yet has a little twist. This one comes with a vertical drawstring in the front so you can wear it to brunch on the weekend, or a night out with the friends.
- Ribbed Turtleneck – I wanted to make sure I included a fall/winter staple in this blog post. I found this cute ribbed mock turtleneck sweater that is appropriate to wear with anything your heart desires – who doesn’t love a good Steve Jobs moment? This baby comes in black, gray, and dark olive green.
- V-Neck Sweater – This one is too darn cute! It’s fuzzy, it’s white, and has a v-neckline! It comes in white and purple – only $25.
- Striped Turtleneck Sweater – I LOVE this $15 find. Don’t pass up this great find at an affordable price. If the quality is as good as it appears online, this one is a classic I would consider purchasing in all of the colors. It comes in black, white, camel, mauve, black with white stripes, and light gray.
- Buttons on Shoulder Sweater – I love the gold decorative buttons on the shoulders! Makes for an elegant look. Elevate any casual outfit with this baby; it’s only $30. It comes in white, coral/pink, and taupe.
- Oversized Turtleneck Sweater – I love this color and style! I don’t know why but I have been digging the oversized look this fall season. Too much effort wearing fitted clothing, lol! Quarantine lyfe forever. Can’t wait to rock this one with my spanx leggings.
- Knit Cardigan – Another fall/winter staple because who doesn’t love a comfy universal cardi?!? This one comes in ivory, black, and taupe. I love this one for its high slits on the side and for its price of $25.
That’s a wrap for today’s fresh Friday finds, if you have any questions about the picks, please don’t hesitate in reaching out! I would be happy to help. Stay tuned for the try-on sesh, I’ll update this blog post if needed after trying on the items.
Ps. In case you missed Wednesday’s tips on marriage, I’ll link that blog post here. It’s basically what I included in my matron of honor speech this past weekend <3