Here are my top picks of adorable and irresistible earrings for spring – all perfect for your upcoming vacation! Not going on vacation? That’s perfectly fine, you can rock these with your everyday style too. Let’s dive a little deeper into each set…
- Neutral Matty Earrings: If you don’t own a pair of neutral earrings, or have a set to call your “go-to earrings”, then I think this set will fill the shoes to go with everything. They are subtle, charming, with a touch of modernism. If you want something that speaks a little louder, then you may like the other colors: burgundy, green, and mustard. This is the store I purchased the ones pictured, and unfortunately, does not have them listed online but you can check out their store location to see if they’re available.
- Black Fringe Hoop Earrings: Interested in something that is a little bolder? Then this set may be the answer. I love the black fringe detail and the shape of the loop! From reading the description, the metal is plated for durability and is nickel-free for sensitive ears. Win-win in my book. These would easily go with your #profreshlook too!
- Chambray Fringe Drop Earrings: I absolutely love this set! I may actually purchase it for myself because this color has me wrapped up in its chicness. So stinkin’ adorable and the jewels give them an antique look and feel.
- Orange Disc Drop Earrings: Okay, if these earrings don’t speak, “Hey, put on your linen pants and let’s go on vacation!” then I am officially a crazy woman. These babies are modern, simple, yet bold. I am living for this vibrant orange color.
- Multicolor Tassel Earrings: I couldn’t have rounded up the trendiest earrings for spring without including a pair with all of the appropriate colors for the season. This pair is super feminine, clean, and fun to go with your bathing suit or vacation outfit.
- Lilac & Strawberry Ice (#9) Fringe Drop Earrings: You’ll notice these earrings are displayed twice on the collage – I couldn’t help myself, I felt compelled to share my personal favorite colors. I strongly believe they will add another dimension of playfulness to any outfit you decide to style them with. They are too fun not to show them off so style them with a messy (or neat) bun to pull your hair away from the face.
- Woven Disc Drop Earrings: If you are not feeling the fringe or tassel trend, go with the disc drop one! This pair is simple and perfect for a palm beach vacay. I’d style these with an all-white outfit!
- Yellow Wrap Link Earrings: Love making a bold statement? These are it. The perfect pop of color to brighten up any spring outfit!