Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing Labor Day sales by rounding up my favorite dresses by Express. Everything is under $60 and each piece is perfect for fall/winter.
To shop, click on the image (or description) below.
All of the picks are SO easy to dress up OR down. For a casual look, throw on those white sneakers, or cute sandals/flats. For an elevated look, go with strappy heels and a chic little purse. And if you’re a profreshional, wear a blazer over any of these babies and style with your pointy heels to complete the look.
- Silky T-Shirt Dress: This is THE SOFTEST material ever. Whenever it comes to modal and polyester, you cannot complain on how the fabric feels because it is buttery and soft. This silky suede-like jersey ruched dress comes in 8 colors and it’s on sale for$47! I have it in light gray and got so many compliments this past weekend.
- Padded Shoulder Dress: If you have been on the hunt for dresses that are appropriate for work, here’s an option. I love the padded shoulder and it’s on sale for $36!
- Padded Shoulder Dress: If you have been on the hunt for dresses that are appropriate for work, here’s another option. It comes in black and khaki, and of course, love the padded shoulder. It’s also on sale for $36!
- Front Knot Dress: This tie front dress comes in white, black, and gray. The black and white colors are on sale for $42. This one would be so cute for a casual weekend in the town. Style with your favorite jean jacket and chunky sneakers.
- Ribbed Crew Neck Maxi: This baby is SO perfect for the workplace. Love the ribbed look and the long sleeves, makes it perfect for the cold weather.
- Ribbed Sleeveless Maxi: Every girl needs a black maxi dress in their closet. This one is on sale for $42 and plenty of sizes are still available.
Well, that’s a wrap on today’s Labor Day sales on dresses. To check out picks from last Friday, head over to this blog post. I covered all of my favorite statement tops – all under $40.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in reaching out. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on Instagram. Thank you for reading!