Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing 2022 fall décor ideas – from one my favorite retailers, Crate and Barrel.
Buying quality decorative pieces is a principle I’ve adopted ever since purchasing our first home. Not to mention, having pieces that can be easily transitioned through the various (and your favorite) holidays, is the best thing you could possibly do as a brand new homeowner. (Aka you end up saving money in the long run.)
That said, Crate and Barrel is one of those retailers that offers quality, long-lasting, fresh, and unique pieces. I LOVE CB. In case you are new to the blog, I have been shopping at CB for the last three years and stand behind their products. Here are this year’s fall favorite finds for the home.
2022 Fall Décor Ideas
- Number 1 – Faux Cream Wreath: Only selected my top favorite fall wreaths and this one made the cut!
- Number 2 – Pampas Grass Wreath: This is the exact wreath I purchased last year in color “IVORY” and freakin’ love it! It is a statement piece and the material is amazing. None of that cheap pampas material. I absolutely love the rust color too but I think ivory best matches the outdoor aesthetic of our home.
- Number 3 – Dried Wheat Wreath: Only selected my top favorite fall wreaths and this one made the cut!
- Number 4 – White Ceramic Pumpkins: These are SO cute! Each pumpkin comes in a different size and dimension so be sure to look at that so you know what you are purchasing.
- Number 5 – Round White Ceramic Pumpkin
- Number 6 – Decorative White Pumpkins, Set of 7: This set of 7 are small decorative pumpkins, perfect to place as filler inside a vase or outdoor candle holder.
- Number 7 – Antique Brass Taper Candle Holders: I plan to purchase these antique candle holders this year. Perfect to match the brass theme in my dining room.
- Number 8 – Black Taper Holders: If only I had black décor going for the #sojohome – these taper candle holders are so nice! They also come in natural wood.
- Number 9 – Matte Black Pillar Candle Holders
- Number 10 – Taper Candles, Set of 2
- Number 11 – White Pillar Candles
- Number 12 – Pumpkin Color Candles
- Number 13 – Fringe Napkins: I LOVE these fringe napkins! I am thinking about sprucing up the dining room with these.
- Number 14 – Decorative Pillow Covers: Changing out the pillow covers is so underrated. I think most people feel obligated to purchase new decorative pillows as the seasons change but I beg to differ. Swapping out the pillow covers is SO much better and easier to store.
- Number 15 – Vases: I think vases are great statements pieces to have. They’re easy to dress up or dress down – all dependent upon the season, of course.
- Number 16 – Decorative Dried Wheat Bundle 28″: Decorative dried bouquets are it. They’re so easy swap out as the seasons change.
- Number 17 – Handwoven Seagrass Vases
- Number 18 – Wheat and Acai Grass Dried Bouquet 30″: Decorative dried bouquets are it. They’re so easy swap out as the seasons change.
- Number 19 – Dried Rust Bunny Tail Bunch: Decorative dried bouquets are it. They’re so easy swap out as the seasons change.
- Number 20 – Sage Eucalyptus and Bunny Tail Dried Bouquet 26″: Decorative dried bouquets are it. They’re so easy swap out as the seasons change.
- Number 21 – White Fern and Rust Palm Dried Bouquet 26″: Decorative dried bouquets are it. They’re so easy swap out as the seasons change.
- Number 22 – Curved Vase 10″: LOVE this unique curved vase.
- Number 23 – Amber Glass Vases
- Number 24 – Small Wood Chip Pumpkin: And how could we forget about our pumpkins? Gotta have pumpkins as part of your fall décor.
- Number 25 – Large Corn Husk Pumpkin: If ceramic isn’t your thing, here’s an option in husk material.
- Number 26 – Woven Pumpkins
- Number 27 – Small Clear Bowl Filler
- Number 28 – White Pumpkin Vase and Bowl Filler
- Number 29 – Small Pumpkin Candles, Set of 3
And that’s wrap for today! There will be more fall décor ideas coming soon because I plan to cover Target as well 😉 As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate on reaching out. I would be happy to help. Email me at email@example.com or shoot a message on Instagram.