Falalala la la la la – Christmas is 40 days away! Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing 20 unique Christmas gift experiences that are perfect for him or her.
Just to be clear – I am not against gifting physical gifts. In fact, I love to give gifts to my loved ones, especially if it’s something on their Christmas wish list. However, I love the idea of gifting experiences because I often think to myself, ‘I already have everything I need‘. Plus – who doesn’t enjoy creating new memories?!? Experiences offer just that and then some.
That said, below is a list of 20 unique Christmas gift experiences for him or her. I wrote this blog post with the intention of inspiring you with ideas so you can book the actual experience near you. Enjoy!
20 Unique Christmas Gift Experiences for Him or Her
- Go skydiving (or indoor skydiving) for a fun adventure
- Rent a cool Airbnb for a weekend escape
- Book an exciting one hour discovery flight (We plan to do this on Friday – eek!!!)
- Book a relaxing spa day
- Stay in a Getaway house to immerse yourself in nature
- Take a delicious cooking class
- Tour beautiful wineries in Texas Hill Country
- Hire an in-home personal chef for a fun (or romantic) evening
- Explore each other’s talent by booking a pottery lesson
- Plan an outdoor picnic in the city (or countryside)
- Book a night (or two) at a popular luxury hotel
- Book a spontaneous trip to another country or state
- Book a painting class while you sip on your favorite wine
- Attend a murder mystery dinner with a group of strangers (or a large group of friends)
- Take a cocktail masterclass
- Book an adventurous hot air balloon ride
- Wear your comfy clothes and go on a local food tour
- Be a fan of your own city and schedule a city tour
- Search for the next chocolate making class near you
- Try something totally different and book a glass blowing class
If you loved an idea from this list, look into purchasing a gift card (or voucher) from a location near you. Or surprise them by booking the experience in advance. Also, if you see something that you think you would enjoy, send this blog post to your loved ones. Let them know you prefer some type of experience for Christmas this year.
Ps. Looking for Christmas gift ideas?!? Check out this blog post!