Are you not sure what to pack for your upcoming trip? Say no more, I’ve got you covered with a complete list of travel essentials for women. That is right ladies, keep this blog post handy for your next vacation.
1. This luggage cover is everything when it comes to protecting beautiful luggage. Purchase one before your next vacation so it’s ready to go!
2. Keep all of your clothes, underwear, bras, etc. organized with packing cubes. Ever since I discovered the power of packing cubes, I’ve never packed the same. If you want the color I have, get the cream color!
3. You can double this makeup bag as a toiletry bag as well. Super cute in pink and it also comes in black, navy blue, gray, and teal.
4. If you need a new makeup case, think about this one! It has over 17K positive reviews and people really like it. My friend has it and shared how awesome it is too!
5. The reason I like clear plastic toiletry bags is because they’re SO EASY to keep clean. If a liquid spills, you can easily handwash them and they’re to go for the next trip. Not to mention, having a clear bag helps you find the exact product you’re looking for without panicking like a crazy woman.
6. I’ve been suggesting this ring pen cleaner for a while now and I still absolutely love it! Who knew something so compact would be so efficient and great at cleaning my wedding ring?!?
7. It’s always a good idea to keep stain removers on deck because you never know when you’ll actually need them. Trust me on that one.
8. This travel razor apparently went viral on TikTok and people are loving it! Per the reviews, it’s only good for patchy areas or to clean up specific areas last minute. In other words, it doesn’t replace your daily razor.
9. If you need a razor, but don’t want to pack a full size one, check out this mini razor. It was over 8K positive reviews.
10. I discovered this Flamingo razor a few months ago and I stand by its quality, comfort, and smooth blades! Not once has this baby cut me. I really love this product and hope you do too!
11. Whatever you do, don’t forget the shaving cream, especially if it’s a long trip.
12. These individually wrapped makeup wipes are so much better than a whole pack. You don’t have to worry about the pack drying out by using makeup wipes that are individually wrapped.
13. Please don’t forget your deodorant, ladies. Native is my personal favorite brand!
14. I cannot live without dry shampoo, it saves a lot of time during my travels!
15. Micellar water is critical when I travel to new places because it’s so easy to breakout with unfamiliar water.
16. This $11 travel kit includes: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss. If you don’t like to shop for these items, you may be better off with a travel kit.
17. This 10-piece travel kit consists of eco-friendly brands. It includes face and body care, oral care, and hair care items.
18. This Burt’s Bees hydration kit includes essentials such as the Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Body Lotion, Foot Cream, and Lip Balm. It has over 47K reviews!!!
19. Don’t forget your sun care kit. This Sun Bum kit includes the Sunscreen Lotion, Sunscreen Lip Balm, and Hydrating Cool Down Lotion.
20. For Sun Bum hair care products, check out this kit! Makes preparing and packing for the trip super easy.
21. I never leave the house without my mini portable charger. This one comes in pink, black, and white.
22. Having a handheld steamer is the best way to go instead of relying on dirty steam irons from the hotel. I have this exact model and it does a great job!
23. Last, but not least, my traveling life will never be the same because of this lighted portable mirror. It is powered by simply charging the battery and voila! I never have to worry about good/bad lighting in hotel rooms ever again.
Well, that wraps up travel essentials for women. I hope you found this list helpful for your next getaway! Also, for a generic list of travel essentials, head over to this blog post.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM over on Instagram. I would be happy to help!