Here is last month’s roundup of the most viewed blog posts…
- Interesting Turn of Events – Wow! Just reading this blog post give me chills. I definitely believe everything said on this blog post is very much relevant to this day. If you’re feeling uneasy about everything occurring right now, I highly encourage you to read it. It may distract you from everything else. And it’s the good kind of distractions…productive distractions.
- Tips on How to Stay Focused While Working from Home – My little sister (who is very familiar with working from home) and I collaborated on this one. We consolidated our tips that help us stay focused while working from home. We know a lot of people who are currently settling in this new reality and wanted to be a helpful resource for those people. Hope you take away valuable nuggets!
- Spring Workwear Shirtdress – This $28 find is super cute for spring/summer! I know we are wondering when life will return back to normal and I am praying it’s very soon! I am ready to dress up head to toe again! (If you follow along on IG stories, you know I am still getting dressed up except I am not wearing shoes in the house, lol! This gal misses her heels!)
- It’s Down Syndrome Awareness Month – While it’s not actually Down Syndrome Awareness Month, it’s in October, I am happy this blog post keep resurfacing on the top blog posts for the month. This is wild. Who knew Sonia’s story would touch so many lives?!?
- Stop, Look, and Listen – This was such an impromptu blog post, super raw, and the truest emotions were flowing through me at the time. I am so glad I captured those emotions on my blog and should probably consider sharing more of these in the future.
Well, that’s a wrap for tonight! I hope you have a relaxing evening. I am so excited for this week, I plan on making it another productive week.
Stay well, my friends.