Happy July! Happy Monday! Happy second half of the year! And just like that, we are halfway through the year. How are this year’s goals coming along? Do you still have that fire burning inside of you? Is it time to recharge? Perhaps you have a vacation coming up where you’ll find that spark again. I get it…it happens. The important thing is to get back up and begin again. Do not stop. Do not give up. Keep dreaming and keep doing. It is only a matter of time until you reach your goal(s).
Last month was a busy month. I attended my first blogger event of 2019 and met incredible ladies, visited Park City, Utah, had a mommy/daughter weekend, and spent time with my Dallas fam bam! This month will be another crazy/exciting month for a few reasons: my first nephew is born, hubby and I are celebrating our second year wedding anniversary, and I am sharing my perspective on all things related to wedding planning, gift guides, marriage, etc. I hope you enjoy this month’s series of blog posts as much as I enjoyed creating them.
In case you are new to the blog, welcome! This is a place to be vulnerable, open, and honest. It is meant for inspiration and connection. On the first of every month I do two things:
- Share the top posts from the previous month – because let’s face it, we are all busy and constantly bombarded with information. This is my way of giving you the scoop in one single blog post and I do this by sharing the five most viewed blog posts from the previous month.
- Share fun facts about me via IG stories (click here for my profile). This is one way to learn about each other and to connect on a deeper level.
Now that we are all caught up, let’s find out which blog posts were the most viewed in June:
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – One of the few recipes on the blog! For a tasty Alfredo homemade sauce, I highly recommend this version. This is hands down a favorite recipe to do when I want some serious leftovers.
- Profresh Friday Picks – Okay, for the cutest ruched bodycon dress, this is it. It’s an appropriate length for the office, so easy to style up or down! Comes in many colors and it’s on sale. By reading this blog post, you will also learn about a few favorite beauty and accessory items.
- National Best Friends Day – In June, I celebrated this special day by writing a little bit about my best friend. Click to read my thoughts on what makes our friendship strong.
- Floral Maxi Dress – A few of you reached out for details on this lovely dress and I was so happy to share them with you! If you are on the hunt for an airy and flowy summer dress, I highly recommend this little number. The price is too good to be true!
- Things to Do in New York City in the Spring – This is the second travel guide for the Big Apple! If you are planning a visit this summer (or next year in the spring/summer), please read about the various recommendations! I promise there’s something for everyone.
That’s a wrap for tonight! Thank you for taking the time to catch up. Here’s to a month of success, happiness, and inner peace. Let’s kick some a–!
Ps. For weekly inspirational messages, be sure to follow along on Twitter – I’ll link my profile here.