Happy September! Ahhh, cannot believe Christmas is now less than four months away!!! Sooo excited for the holidays! I know, I know, I am getting carried away…I cannot help myself. Anyway, hope you are having a great start to a new month! As always, I like to welcome new faces around here – if this is you, this is my virtual hug to you!
At the beginning of a new month, I like to share the top five blog posts from the previous month. This is a great way to find out which posts were the most popular (aka the most viewed). On top of sharing the posts with the most views, I also share fun facts about me through Instagram (IG) stories, but this month, I am going to do something new and share them here!
Let’s begin with the top posts in August:
- Profresh Friday Picks (from Aug. 23rd) – I am sooooo happy this tiger striped blouse is finally available online! On top of sharing the actual blouse pictured on the blog post, I linked several other options. This blog post also includes gold studded booties like mine!
- Animal Print Bathing Suit – I guess you can say I have a thing for animal print this season. The top is still available in many sizes but the bottom is selling out pretty quick! If you love this combination, grab it while you can!
- Cardigans for the fall season! – Well, my rust cardigan that I shared with you last Friday sold out this past weekend. Don’t worry, I selected several more on this blog post. Check it out to find yours for this upcoming season!
- Profresh Friday Picks (from Aug. 16th) – This little number was a win for sure. Still available in plenty of sizes and it’s only $25! Also, the black suede heels linked on this blog post are my absolute favorite! I may get them in leopard print next…stay tuned.
- Black Midi Dress – Trust me when I say this, you’ll love this pick. I wish they had it in ivory, rust, beige, tan, pink, and all the colors. Still available in plenty of sizes and only $18! Click here to shop.
Please never hesitate on reaching out if you have any questions about anything! I try my best to share the size I buy, whether it’s true to size, and the like. You can reach out by emailing me at email@example.com or sending a direct msg on Instagram.
Let’s move on to the fun facts about me!
- I am the oldest child of three sisters and two brothers.
- I have been living in Houston since October 2013 – my 6th year anniversary is coming up!!!
- I have been married for two years to my best friend in the whole wide world. I am still very much obsessed with him.
- My major was Fashion Merchandising and minor in Marketing.
- I studied at the University of North Texas. Go Mean Green!
- I love to cook and bake!
- I am naturally an extrovert…but I do like my quiet time to recharge.
- I LOVE to read books.
- I rarely watch t.v.
- I love to travel the world and would love this as my full-time job, haha!
- I seek adventure…I cannot sit still for very long.
- I love to run, swim, and work out.
- I enjoy the outdoors but have never gone camping.
- I wear glasses…even though I got lasik eye surgery when I was 19 years old. I may need it again soon.
- I hate cockroaches, certain bugs, and rats. Woof, I just got goosebumps.
- I don’t have a favorite singer, movie, song, food, etc. I love it all, LOL!
- Lightening once struck the airplane I was in. It was terrifying.
- I studied abroad in China and Hong Kong eight years ago – dang, I feel old.
- I love the beach – one day I will own a beach house.
- One of my favorite things to do is hang out with family and friends. Love being with the ones I love.
That’s a wrap for tonight! Hope you have a lovely rest of the night, xoxo.