EeeeEEEKkkKkkk!!! Cheers to my first giveaway this year!!! This is a thank you gift for riding this blogging journey with me. It means a lot to have your support because without a reader, there is no blog.
This giveaway consists of my favorite skin care and beauty essentials. Most of these products are currently stored in my bathroom cabinet but I also included a few I have yet to try.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask – I’ve been SO into this mask ever since I bought it! I mix it with apple cider vinegar and it feels amazing on the skin. You can literally feel it pull and tug on the skin. And to be honest, I have yet to have a major breakout these last few weeks. This is most likely due to a combination of skin care things I’ve been experimenting with. (And yes, I’ve included the apple cider vinegar in this giveaway as well!)
- Micellar Cleansing Water – This is a MUST try if you have yet to try it. I use micellar water after I shower every single time. I use it to remove excess foundation and makeup. My little sister, who has extremely sensitive skin, loves it too! I, on the other hand, have oily skin and it doesn’t cause any breakouts. One last thing, if I travel to a different city or country, you can bet I don’t use their tap water to wash my face. This is my saving grace for removing makeup and refreshing the skin.
- Rose Petal Facial Mist – This facial mist is applied every single morning and night after washing the face. I love how refreshing it feels on the skin. If you are not using witch hazel on a daily basis, you are missing out on awesome skin care benefits.
- Makeup Remover Wipes – I mean…do I really need to convince you on these? These are also essential when it comes to traveling. Orrrrrr for those drunk nights when you’re too tired to function, lol! ‘Cause let’s be real, NEVER go to bed with your makeup on.
- My Favorite Nail Polish Ever – Obsessed with this color (minimalistic) and it will always be my favorite. Just want the giveaway winner to have this color as well 😉
- Foot Masks – Because who couldn’t use the help right now?!? I have yet to try the Aveeno one because the Amopé foot mask turned out to be so helpful! (Linking more about at home pedicure essentials here.)
- Vitamin E Oil – I apply this oil on my feet every single night. It is also great to apply on other rough areas on the body such as knees, elbows, etc.
- Acne Free Clearing System – I swear by this little 3-step system. It works on my skin so well! It has been a while since I last used it (because I haven’t had major breakouts) but it has been my go-to the last year or so. I’ll link more about my acne journey here.
- Wispies – This is my go-to style when it comes to lash extensions 🙂 I also included my favorite glue! Works like a charm.
- Nose Strips – These are a must. (Jose even uses them!) I’ve tried the charcoal ones and these remain my favorite. They work better than the charcoal nose strips.
- Beauty Blender – I’ve tried a few beauty blenders in the past, and this one remains my favorite. I even included the big mama that’s perfect for foundation, bronzer, or self-tanners!
- Sugar Lip Treatment – This is my favorite lip treatment. I have yet to discover something better. But if I do, no worries, you’ll hear it from me first.
- $25 Amazon Gift Card – Because why not? Ya know?!? Gift cards were apparently preferred on the poll I shared earlier this month so I figured I would include one in the mix.
There’s a few more products in the giveaway that I will just cover on my IG stories!
Now to the big question – how do you enter?!?
Here are the steps:
- Follow me on Instagram, which you probably are if you’re reading this 😉
- Like the last photo on my Instagram feed – super easy to do!
- Tell at least one friend why you like following me – could be super simple as “I like her recipes!” Just tag their handle in the comments section and share your reason there too. Super easy to do too!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Simply tell more than one friend why you like following me (in the comments section of the last photo on my Instagram feed – aka repeat step #3.)
- Share a blog post that you found to be helpful on your social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You’ll let me know you’ve shared it through a screenshot 😉 You can send the screenshot by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Instagram messaging.
- Make any of my latest cocktail recipes and tag my Instagram handle to let me know. (If you don’t drink for whatever reason, just make any of my recipes and tag me 😉 )
I hope you find the above three steps super easy to do! If you have any questions, let me know. 🙂 Also, this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway will close on Thursday, May 7th at midnight CT. The winner will be contacted on Friday, May 8th via message. Cannot wait to ship these goodies to the lucky winner!!!