Everything about this little number is stunning! I scooped it up way in advance so that I could wear it on NYE. I love the long sleeves, lining, length, neckline, design, colors, need I say more?!? It is comfortable and ideal for an elegant celebration. I am so excited to rock it again at my sister’s bachelorette party! As with anything sequin, be patient and gentle when removing the dress. If there is anything that frustrates me most is when my hair gets tangled in sequins and suddenly become desperate for a quick solution.
Last but not least, I would like to wrap up this post with a list of things I am aiming to accomplish this year:
- Become physically stronger. Short term goal is to do five pull ups by March.
- Read a minimum of five new books.
- Attend to a minimum of four volunteer events.
- Travel to new places.
- Document more life experiences in writing.
- Memorize Downtown Houston streets.
- Run 1 mile in 8 minutes.
- Upload pictures to Facebook in a timely manner, not at the end of the year.
What are you working towards this year? Is there a specific thing you are willing to sacrifice for in order to make it happen? This is YOUR year to conquer, go make wonderful things happen!
Click here to shop dress