Do you want to know the number one theme amongst the most successful people? Being in a state of gratefulness. This is the number one answer I hear over and over again on the top business podcasts I listen to. They’re often focused on being in a state of gratefulness in order to produce and remain effective. It’s the state of mind I have learned to wake up in every single day because let me tell you, my life hasn’t always been butterflies and rainbows. (And it still isn’t.) Today, on mrsprofresh.com, I am sharing 20 things to be grateful for today.
I encourage you to read these statements out loud, if possible. If you have journal, even better. Write down the below listed things or come up with your own.
- I am grateful for the breath in my lungs.
- I am grateful for my limbs, joints, and organs.
- I am grateful for my bones, whether weak or strong, I am thankful to have them.
- I am grateful for mobility, the fact that I can move my body – #blessed.
- I am grateful for the ability to think and process information.
- I am grateful for the ability to see.
- I am grateful for being able to smell and taste.
- I am grateful for having the ability to listen and speak.
- I am grateful for having the ability to rest and recharge.
- I am grateful for electricity and running water.
- I am grateful for clean and easily accessible water.
- I am grateful for having a roof over my head.
- I am grateful for having food in my fridge.
- I am grateful for wonderful family and friends.
- I am grateful for my job, especially during this pandemic.
- I am grateful for technology.
- I am grateful for having the ability to read books I enjoy.
- I am grateful for smiles – they make me happy.
- I am grateful for moments of pure stillness.
- I am grateful for each sunrise and sunset.
The truth is, there is so much to be thankful for – things we often take for granted because they’ve become a part of our everyday lives. As the day goes on, I hope you lean on the things you are grateful for instead of amplifying the bad.
Well, that’s a wrap for today. I wish you a happy, productive, and successful week. I know I am ready to jump back in to my routines and get better with each passing day. As always, don’t hesitate on reaching out. You can reach me through Instagram, by email at email@example.com, or by commenting below on this blog post.
Ps. If you want to know seven practices I do in order to live in the present moment, check out this blog post 😉